|Please read our Terms and Conditions of Sale should you not agree with anything you can phone, fax or email Stephen Allen Menswear and we will try to resolve your problem otherwise it will be taken that you accept them in full.
Guarantee of Quality
Stephen Allen Menswear guarantees that all products sold by us are of the highest quality and meet all required current UK legislation standards for the purpose they were intended.
Upon submitting an order using our automated shopping basket system, (Roman Cart) you will receive an automated confirmation of your order as an e-mail. Due to higher security settings on some browser settings automated emails could be sent to your deleted or spam/junk folder.
Please check that the order details contained in the confirmation e-mail are correct. If there are any mistakes in your order, please email us immediately. This e-mail is a copy of your order as sent and is neither an invoice nor a formal acceptance of your order, a Despatch Note will be included with your order.
Complaints will be dealt with promptly and in accordance with UK law. To register a complaint send an email to email@example.com.
Stephen Allen Ltd. is committed to your privacy and the protection of your personal data.
In general terms we seek to collect the minimum personal information about you so that we can:
- Fulfil orders that you may make via this website;
- Provide high-levels of customer care and support
- Communicate with you effectively about your order
The information that we need for these purposes is known as your "personal data". This includes your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
We collect this in a number of different ways. For example, you may provide this data to us directly when ordering from our website, or when corresponding or ordering from us by telephone, e-mail or letter.
We only use the personal information that is provided by you, as our customer, previous customer, prospective customer, or generated by you in your use of our services and purchase of our products, for legitimate interest and will only use the information that we collect lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
We do not share personal information with third parties unless required to do so by law or for legitimate business interest such as if delivery is arranged through a third party such as Royal Mail or trusted courier services.
We use personal information only for legitimate business purposes, which may include:
- Providing products or services to you
- Fulfilling our contractual agreements to you
- Communicating with you in relation to the potential provision of products and or services
- Providing you with newsletters, offers, promotions, related products or services which we supply and may be of interest. (Every marketing communications we send has an easy one click unsubscribe option)
- Communicating with you in respect of any questions you may have. We will never collect sensitive information without explicit consent. Information we retain can be checked by emailing us. If there are any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with the law for an indefinite period.
- We do not hold any card details when you place an order via our web site because payments are taken by our GDPR compliant partners depending on your payment choice either PayPal or Roman Cart payment gateway.
- Card details for orders made by phone will be held securely and deleted within 28 days of an order being completed.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser, (if you use the 'remember me' option on the checkout page). You can modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
You have various rights with respect to our use of your personal data, these include:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request
- Require the organisation to change incorrect or incomplete data
- Require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing
- Object to the processing of your data where the organisation is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing
- Ask the organisation to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override the organisation’s legitimate grounds for processing data
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Stephen Allen Ltd. directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that the organisation has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, just email us: email@example.com.
Stephen Allen Ltd. Company number 00981552
Prices and Payment
The prices charged for goods shall be those ruling on the date of order. Whilst every effort is made to keep the prices and products on the Website up to date some late changes could arise. If a price changes or a product becomes unavailable you will be notified and given an option on something else or a full refund if required. Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place the order.
*Lowest Price Guarantee
Subject to us being able to supply the same item we will beat any lower published price offered on a competitor's web site by 10%. If you find exactly the same item, which is available, on a competitor's web site for less at the time of purchase we will beat the delivered price by 10%. Enter the price and web address in the comments section at check out and we will reduce the total charged. The competitor has to have the precise same item actually in stock (rather than available only to order) for us to beat the price. The competitor must be able to deliver in equivalent timescales to us. The lowest price guarantee applies to online competitors only and not retail shops or stores. Excludes first time and sign up to newsletter discounts. Excludes underwear.
Despatch and Delivery
We aim to despatch orders within seven working days.
For urgent orders please call 01384 377534. We are normally able to offer next day or 48-hour delivery within the UK. Please call 01384 377534 for the cost of this option as it can vary depending on the items ordered and delivery address.
Due to the Corona Virus Pandemic there is a possibility there could be delays to some delivery times.
If something is not in stock, we will send it as soon as it comes in. Of course we only charge for delivery once per order - even if we send out more than one parcel. Packaging and post costs are shown separately and we reserve the right to use any carrier available to us.
Delivery within UK is £4.95. Europe £13.95.
Most of rest of the World destinations £19.95.
A few Countries need deliveries by specialised courier service for which there is an extra charge depending on weight and if necessary we will contact you to arrange delivery and the cost before processing your order.
It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure the payment of any local taxes, duties or charges that may be in force at the time of purchase.
Orders have a 28 day money-back guarantee, for orders placed between November 1st and December 19th this is extended to return by January 19th, subject to their return in original packaging and in good condition, or can be exchanged for which there is the delivery charge for exchange packing and post. Any customs duties or sales taxes will not be refunded. Items damaged during shipment should be advised by E-Mail or phone within 7 days and returned as soon as possible.
Should you wish to return any items please send back to:
Stephen Allen Menswear 49 High Street Stourbridge West Midlands DY8 1DE
with a brief note of the reason for return, what action you would like us to take and your name and contact details
The seller is not liable for any delay or failure to fulfil any order due to events beyond the seller's control. While every effort will be made to meet shoppers demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond the control of Stephen Allen Men's Wear.
Terms & Conditions
Note: These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer